Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

way harsh, tai

To break the monotony of grey days and the 9-to-whenever slog, let me just say that TV has been on a ROLL recently with excellent choices of viewing for grumpy evenings or Sunday afternoons…


THIS IS THE PICTURE I SENT P WHEN HE WAS LATE HOME THE OTHER DAY ENTITLED "WHY YOU REALLY SHOULD BE HOME RIGHT NOW".  HE REPLIED "I FEEL THE NEED…THE NEED FOR SPEED!" AND THEN HE BROKE THE LAND SPEED RECORD GETTING HOME FROM THE OFFICE.
Other highlights include "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Clueless" (effing timeless) (also, are you sensing a theme here?  Self-admitted Jane Austen freak, how's that for predictable).

In another attempt to alleviate the pain at the office this morning, I bought shoes online.  It was satisfying, let me tell you, but I'm having a bit of an "Daddy I Want An Oompa-Loompa Now" moment and wish they had arrived already (or that I'd ponied up for speedy delivery).  I am such a brat.*

As you were. 

*not said in a proud kind of way - I thought this behaviour was COMPLETELY reasonable and justifiable until I wrote it down.  This blog business is acting like my moral compass...it's even giving me pause for thought about completely fucking excessive levels of profanity I use...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.