Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

glum update

Phone still broken.  *SOB*.  Vodafone trying to charge me something extortionate and leave me phone free for seven to ten working days I THINK NOT.

This situation is so serious I'm going to visit Apple in Covent Garden tonight EVEN though my mother in law is arriving this evening and the flat looks like a bunch of slovenly fourteen year olds with shedding issues reside in it.  EVEN though I have a borderline phobia about discussing technology related issues with people who actually know things about technology (see: ridic basic and uninspired blog design - wouldn't want to have to actually talk it through with someone, y'know?).

Sun is still here though!  Bright side! 

I hope to be back with better news soon (she says darkly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.