Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

two strong hearts (that's a great song)

Happy Valentine’s Day, Lovers.  I hope you get all the smooching and romancing you desire. 

P turned up at home last night, drunk and bearing supermarket flowers and a bottle of wine.  He made me grin; that’s pretty much all a girl can ask for.  The yellow ‘mums are an outstanding, violent slash of colour in our neutral toned apartment.  We ate leftovers and pored over pictures of our new favourite home advertised online (haven’t seen it in the timber yet).  I went to bed because there was work tomorrow.  P stayed up a bit later because there was still wine left in glass.  How’s that for romance?  He makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.