Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

*stop press* time for a ridiculous whinge

So I've been giving you the rose-tinted lens version of relationship with P.  I've been all "P is so great, I'm the luckiest girl in the world, he cooks my dinner and makes me eat meals with vegetables wah wah wah".  But I've got to face the truth people, there is an enormous blight on this happyhappy picture of domestic bliss.

He doesn't love reality TV.

I'm not sure how I'm bringing myself to marry him.

I can only watch Teen Mom when he's still at work because P considers it way too depressing.  Any programming is better than the Bachelor in his warped mind.  He'll tolerate the Biggest Loser US edition only because he thinks Bob is the Business.  He suffered through my personal highlight of 2009/2010 which was the first season of Jersey Shore.  He can't tell the Kardashians apart.  HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO BETHENNY FRANKEL IS.    

Sometimes, I think we're just too far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.