Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

also


What the effity eff Iowa?  Lots of you voted for Rick Santorum?  I suppose I'm not qualified to have a view on this, not being a Republican or even QUALIFIED to cast a vote in the US of A.  Oops, must formulate a coherent viewpoint on the muppet voters of Epsom electing John Banks to guard their interests in the scintillating debating chambers of the Beehive.  Or even display an interest in Boris Johnson's profligate spending of the sewerage budget on the Olympics coming soon to a town near me.   But something about the GOP race is compelling.  Possibly that the candidates' views consistently drop my jaw (disbelief, FYI.  You're gross).  Or the fact that there is, IN REALITY, a person called Newt Gingrich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.