Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

narcissism extravaganza


So, I promised photos.  Well here you have it kids, a blogdump of crap pictures taken with wanky filters on my phone. 

I am a blonde.  On a good day.  I have WAY too much hair.  I generally wear oversize sunglasses because they hide terrible squinty eyes.  And they anonymise me (a little, I hope?). 

ME.  HIDING SQUINTY EYES AND BAD HAIR.  SOME KIND OF OBNOXIOUS SELF TAKE.  NOTE ALSO: FRECKLEZZZZ, ENORMOUS EARLOBES. 

This is what I see on the way to work on a good day:


THE THAMES FROM TOWER BRIDGE.  LOOKS CLEAN FOR A CHANGE I.E NO FLOATERS

But on a bad day I see this:

SADS.  GREYGREYGREYGREY.  YEAH VERY DICKENSIAN LONDON OR WHATEVS.  BUT 6 MONTHS OF THIS A YEAR?  THANK GOD FOR THE PUBS.


P has dark hair and very tiny earlobes (small but perfectly formed).  His ears are almost EXACTLY identical to those on Brad Pitt, who also has freakishly small ears.  Seriously, we freeze framed those bad boys during Seven Years in Tibet or whatever GD movie of his that got boring was for closer inspection.  Serious research (OK, so maybe the first page of google images) has not given me a close up, but:

HEAD TO EAR RATIO: RIDICULOUS.


I haven't discussed the use of P's images on the blog with him yet, so you'll have to content yourselves with Brad, prior to the facial hair debacle.  I haven't yet discussed the appropriation/desecration of P's opinions etc with him either...that will be FUN, I've no doubt. 

So, feast your eyes on me giving gam-face/arm to the camera again you lucky puppies:

SOMEWHERE IN SOUTHERN ITALY, BESIDE THE MED.  CLEARLY MID DISCUSSION/RANT.  BEST OF A BAD BUNCH, I'M AFRAID.  EFF IT, WHAT DO I CARE, NO ONE SEES THIS SHIT ANYWAY.


Actually, posting this has proved much harder than anticipated - "but I've lost weight since then!" or "eff me, A, let's talk about those CANS".  I'm narcissistic AND neurotic it seems, what a fine combo. Hymph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.