Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

another leave of absence

I'm on a residential course next week, in the (gasp, shudder) provinces.  I'm not even sure if they have internet down there.  I'm staying in a university hall of residence and there are set meal times as well as shared bathroom facilities.  I'm too old for this shit. 

I do hear there's a bar, however.  Whew. 

This is all by way of saying I wouldn't expect any hot blog action for the next 10 days or so.  No doubt I'll come back with some vile stories about fungal infections picked up in the shower.  You can't wait, I'm sure.

Wish me luck, dear readers. 

P.S. Burglars if you've worked out where I live, P will still be in residence so please don't drop round to pinch anything.  There's only books and wine glasses and an underpowered heat pump in my house anyway, nothing you'd be interested in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.