Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

this is not a real post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK.  It's what's for dinner just now.

(not werk)

(am I using that right? probably not)

So, I am aware that some of you sneaky readers know me from my real, unembellished life!  OUT YOURSELVES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION PLZ.  Validate my online existence! 

Plz to keep all fingers and toes crossed for me on Sunday, as contingent on a thing what will happen (or not) on Sunday, I may be living and breathing work for all of August in Christchurch.  I'd really rather not do that.  What I would like to do instead in August is noodle around Auckland and find somewhere selling gluhwein. 

OH YES, I AM VERY INVESTED IN DROWNING MY SORROWS IN A VAT OF HARD LIQUOR THIS EVENING.  IF I AM NOT WORKING. AND IF I AM WORKING, MAYBE EVEN THEN. 

Can you tell I'm basically the world's laziest person what is also liquor dependant?  Thought so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.