Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

today in a nutshell

A SOB STORY VIA.  NOT THE BOLSHOI BIT.  MY DAY WAS JUST A GIANT SOB STORY

Yeah.  So.

It's all work related and probably likely to bore you to tears and also probably likely to fail to engender a great degree of sympathy in your hearts.  WOE, WOE IS ME, SO HARD DONE BY I AM.

I would very much like not to care, now that I've given my notice, but I think that's beyond me.

Anyway, a thing that will make me feel better?  Our wee shack in Provence is now all set up when we head out on Travelstravangaorama 2012! My terrace for a week:


PLZ TO APPLY WITHIN TO DISCOVER PHOTO CREDIT WHICH WILL GIVE AWAY MY TOP-SECRET PROVENCE LOCATION TO STALKERS OTHERWISE.

YAY, that's bringing happy-me and smug-me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.