Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

spring, sprung etc

Lazypantses post right here...would like to say I've been out enjoying springtime in London, but actually that's only been about 1 day in the last 4.  The rest have been sacrificed to vanity (my hair!  It is blonde all the way up!), and work (even if I've relaxed a little since, you know, that whole resigning bit).

This post is so lazy, I haven't even had time to frig with the filters, settings etc of these basic pictures snapped on ye olde smartphone on a walk round Southwark Park on Sunday.  I would say that what you're seeing is ACTUAL gloriousness of weather, flowerbeds, co-operative swans etc., but I'm afraid have been so lazy I even sent them to meself in lo res.  Afraid they leave something to be desired in terms of composition too but that's as may be.  I'll work on it.


BERMONDSEY WILDLIFE AT THE ENTRANCE TO SOUTHWARK PARK.  NO, NOT THE LADY.  THE STUFFED TIGER ON TIGER AND GIANT GORILLA IN THE TREES.  MY NEIGHBOURHOOD IS SO WEIRD, I LOVE IT
SHIT PHOTO OF AMAZING SWAN CO-OPERATION IN NEST BUILDING.  I THOUGHT SWANS WERE SHITHEADS BASED ON THEIR TERRORISM ABILITIES BUT NOW I LIKE THEIR TEAM SKILLZ. 

GOD I HOPE THEY DON'T COME AT ME IN PAIRS NEXT TIME.

DAFFIES AND STRUCTURED BEDS.  A VERITABLE *RIOT* OF COLOUR
THE SHARD AND RAILWAY TO LONDON BRIDGE.  BROWNS, GREYS AND GORGEOUS BLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.