Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

iwd? do they acronym it?

Happy International Women's Day, sportsfans! 

I SPENT AN INORDINATE AMOUNT OF TIME THINKING ABOUT THE APOSTROPHISATION OF THE WORD 'WOMEN' WHEN REALLY, THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES AT HAND
Women!  Women!  Women are awesome.  International Women's Day today and I have a piece of advice for you.

Go read Caitlin Moran's book, How To Be A Woman.  Not just my femme friends - I recommend it to everyone to do some thinking about some of what it means to be a woman.  In a HILARIOUS way.  I shit you not.  Just do it.  It will make you happy in a fluffy-pube kind of way (sounds vile, no? Happy vile though!). 

Also, there are bigger women's issues than pubes, I know.  So I recommend spending a moment thinking about those too.  That's all, no rant (much). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.