Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

suppression, repression, whatever

Ha.  You know we swept that shit under the carpet, right?  What, deal with issues?  No, bottle 'em 'til they explode again.

THIS LITERAL EXPRESSION OF 'BOTTLED EMOTIONS' BY photog-road.deviantart.com VIA.  WHAT I SRSLY <3  IS 'LONLEY'
OFF TO A PLAY TONIGHT.  This means I could potentially have something to discuss on this here blog that is not:

(a) A real estate whinge; or
(b) A whinge whinge!

Must make the most of the Auckland Arts Festival - oh, and the list of writers attending this year's Auckland Readers and Writers Festival 2013 has been released! Go, look, do, etc.  I think tickets are on sale in a day or two.  An hour of Bill Manhire's poetry set to music sounds pretty rad to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.