I therefore present you with a list of extremely unformed thoughts:
- Would you be (a) horrified (b) disgusted or (c) secretly like, whoa, you're so HIP and COOL and whatnot if I bought a house with a swan in plaster on the chimney? This could happen. It's a distinct possibility. Aside from my general inability to purchase real estate, that is.
- Adult acne. WHAT. I am nearly 31 goddamn years old and have at least one 'on the go spot' at all times. Just like when I was 14 and awful. Ohhhhhhhhh...that is more than half my life with spots. That could just be the most depressing thought that has occurred to me in, I don't know, the last FIVE YEARS.
- Oh yeah, I don't need to get rid of the black chandeliers. They're someone else's problem. Someone else's extremely expensive problem, I should say.
- Sister baiting. "Well, you wouldn't be cold if you wore a dress that covered more than your bum", says she. I can't help but snap back "Jealousy will get you nowhere". God, the whole thing makes me feel awful. We play on each other's weaknesses; we know them too well. The detente for her surgery yesterday has clearly come to a close.
- Sunset happens so quickly right now. Poof! And then we're done.
- Bras: how tight is too tight? Should your ribs feel achy at the end of the day?
- There was a giant pad of post-it notes in the stationery cupboard today. It was like I'd won the Lotto.