Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

the season

December!  December is here!

I HAVE CRACKED OUT MY ONE CHRISTMAS DECORATION.  THE GLOW WAKES ME UP AT NIGHT BELIEVING THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE.
I THINK I NEED TO MURDER A TREE TO MAKE MY HOME FEEL PROPERLY XMASSY.

I am pretending that it is cold and dark-ish and all twinkly Christmassy right now, as it should be in the northern hemisphere.  OH WAIT.  What the f, Auckland.  This weather is BULLSHIT. 

THE LAST, LINGERING RAYS OF NOVEMBER OVER THE WAITEMATA HARBOUR. 
I SNAPPED THIS FROM A FRIEND'S DECK WHERE WE HUDDLED UNDER BLANKETS, DRINKING AND FREEZING EXTRANEOUS DIGITS, SWEARING ABOUT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUMMER NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.