Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

a, over and out

A few final pre-holiday thoughts. 

It might look like this right now…

SUNSHINE!

But the forecast is not looking good.

Someone read my blog in China!  Yay for uncensored internet…trust this wee blog was all you dreamed it would be?  *Ahem*

Fuck you, pimples from muggy weather, fuck you very much.  See also: frizzy bits.

Road trip with P & K tomorrow!  Let’s see who murders who first!  Just over four hours in a car without a working radio.  Yep, that’ll be a JOY.  I won’t be posting for a while as I’m out of town, but I think the internet provider has completed its service strike over our …how you say….”payment dispute” and the weather prior to New Year is looking DISMAL so I’ll likely be around.

Tennis: haz tickets to the Mens’ Open in Auckland, will watch buff men.  I mean, athletic displays of skill.  OBJECTIFICATION ALERT. 

Happy holidays, y’all.  I loved how our super in New York wished us a general Christmas/Hannukah/Kwaanza in pictures and decorations all over the building – I now love me a good non-denominational holiday festive greeting!

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.