Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

hopeless, episode 103:

Oh, I know I'm a non-blogging asshole.

HERE IS A PICTURE FOR YOU CONTENT BE DAMNED:

OUT MY OFFICE WINDOW THIS AM.  IF I WERE A BETTER PHOTOG, YOU'D SEE THE HARBOUR BRIDGE.  WAS SUNNY FOR A BIT. YAY.

Work.  Busy.  Lazy.  Homeless.  (Still.) 

That's right, nothing new here.  Tis the opening game of the All Blacks' season this weekend, so the beersies are at ours (seen the 'no more beersies for you' ad, Kiwis? Golden, love it.  No you can't have a link, I'm too lazy to find it.  You're probably not too lazy to google it.).  I think I'm going to go all gour-may on our guests and provide them with reduced cream dip and cheerios, maybe a saus in bread with sauce and onions, if they're really lucky.  That's some excellent Kiwi hospitality right there.  I WILL KEEP THE BEERS COLD WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT OF ME? OH ALL RIGHT I WILL OPEN THEM FOR YOU TOO.  Bugger me, I'm a top notch sort of a wife.  Will prob talk through the game though, don't ask for too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.