Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

back.

I have arrived home from the best month ever. Being home in my own bed feels incredible, but ask me again once I've returned to work on Monday.

So much to say about the most intense, joyous four weeks.  Most importantly, the wedding exceeded all my expectations.  I never expected to feel that much closer to my family and to P's, to have so much sheer joy in having friends in one place.  The way P made me feel that day was truly glorious and memorable in a way I never expected, having been with him for nearly 11 years. 

Schmaltzty enough?  I'll be recapping this past month in piecemeal fashion soon, but I'm glad to be home with my husband in tow so for now, I'm just going to enjoy these last two days of honeymoon.  Back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.